Sunday, February 04, 2007

 

Reasons why I've decided to be a colts fan

Now I'm not an NFL fan. I'm a Wolverine, I hate the Buckeyes and so forth. But I'll make an exception just this ones.
1. Peyton Manning > Rex Grossman:
I absolutely hate Rex Grossman. I watched him in the '03 outback bowl and seriously John Navarre looked better than him. He makes very poor quarterbacking decisions. The fact that he's from hated Florida only makes him that much worse.
Peyton Manning on the other hand, how can you not love him with those goofy commercials, that gee-whiz type of accent and that killer arm? I've also always held a special place for the Volunteers in my heart. I lived in Knoxville while my dad when there until I was 3 or 4 so some of my faintest first memoris are from there.

2. Marlon Jackson:
Best saftey I've seen so far at Michigan. I liked how the conference championship ended with some Wolverine on Wolverine action, Jackson intercepty Brady!

3. Offense vs Defense:
Yeah I know defense is supposed to win games, but this time they're going to have to play both defense and offense with how badly the Bears offense has been looking. Meanwhile the Colts defense is not as bad as people say they are. We'll see the colts beating the bears offense like a dirty rug.

4. Tony Dungee:
I think he's a really good coach whose time has come. He finally got over the Patriots hurdle. I also feel pretty bad about his son and that whole tragedy.

5. Adam Viniteri:
Clutch.

Comments:
wolverine on wolverine action, hehe. damn, that's hot.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?